REW REW

Concept: A. Plot: Not so much...

This game is a very original and good game. The simple point 'n click was transformed into a piece of art that the backward play has innovated. But the main problem with me is that the old hag had gotten mad because the little bears did not invite her to the main characters birthday party? What???? If only the plot would have been better, this would have been a "10" on my ratings. But, even then, this is still a fun, mysterious, and innovative game, through and through.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Dont Play! Glitched!

Disappointing by newgrounds part...

Exit Path Exit Path

Very good game!

This game test you and almost wants you coming back time and time again. All I have to say is that this is a unique and difficult experience!

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

Brain Boggling Game!

So brain boggling, I'm not even sure I spelt boggling right! This game is one of a kind adn makes you come up with a billion questions regarding the game. "Why did that guy shoot him in the begining?", "Why is he getting a chance to capture the guy?", "Is this supposed to be a version of heaven or maybe even hell?". Those were all questions that I came up with in my attempt of the game and I hope to find them out when I finish the game within the next ten years.

Epsilon Epsilon

Very Futuristic

This game could have been a "10" if the time limit feture would have not been implemented. Some of the levels take so long to complete that the time limit doesent give you enough time to do it. ERROR>RATINGS MALFUNCTION<ERROR!
INITIALIZING DATA % RATE... RECALCULATING RATINGS MATRIX> NEW RATING MATIRX
IMPLEMENTED... ENTER NEW RATING AND DESCRIPTION? Y/N...Y...RE-RATING>>>This game is very impressive! I like the fact the game uses real theorys of physics that scientist are really working on. Great work.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Fast &amp; Furiuos (and Fun)!

This game is probly one of the most simply made games on NeoGeo. Good game, easy, mechanics and one hell of a good time with the game. My high score was
1055864! Amazing!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

A Classic!

Before I had a profile this was the only game i played... And it still is! The game is one of the best on Newgrounds. Nearly endless possibilities with this game. The game is and instant favorite on anyone's list.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Original!

This game brings a whole new look to the zombie genre. Great work form head to toe. 10/10!

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Amazing!

This game is like the Von Gogh of newgrounds games. One of the best on NeoGeo.

Guild Dungeons Guild Dungeons

This game has has alot of missing puzzle pieces...

The game is great, i played it for three hours straight, but after about 20 minutes on, i felt like their were missing or lost parts that were just on the brink of making the cut. This game has butt-loads of potential, i really mean it, but the lack of execution puts that potential at risk becuse of the lack of effort, even though i can tell you did put a lot of effort into it. The overall practice of your game is outstanding and it is a benchmark for the genre, but you need to fill in th parts that are missing, and trust me, their are a lot of missing pieces. Overall, i think you put a lot of effort in but that effort wasent put out in the right way, but still a benchmark for rookie programmers. Keep trying and you'll get it. Oh, by the way, I am a strict scorer, so I'm sorry for the low score.